We are living in the information age. Nearly 60 percent of the global population has access to the internet. Most adults, anywhere in the world, can pick up a phone, tablet, or laptop, ask a question about history, finance, news, and more, and receive an answer within seconds. This represents an enormous opportunity for businesses. Search engines, particularly Google, are the top internet channels used for brand discovery, spanning almost all age groups. It comes as no surprise then that today the global search engine optimization services market is worth a staggering $50 billion, or that search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and search engine optimization are among the most in-demand digital skills. Professionals who master these skills can dramatically improve their job prospects and overall career trajectory.
In this module, you will
- Understand the fundamentals of SEO’s and Top ranking factors
- Understand the importance of SEO for conducting business online
- Understand how Google’s search engine works
- Understand associated best practices for creating content online
- Identify the difference between good and bad SEO optimization strategies
- Get practical insights about how to use Google analytics
🕗 Estimated Completion Time: 90 minuteTo access the Introduction to Search Engine Optimization module and other courses and resources, you will need to log in or register.